For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Costilla County, Colorado
64 counties in Colorado. The county seat is San Luis.
See also: Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was last evaluated on July 31, 2012.
- The county commissioners are listed with an office address, email and phone number.
- The county administration is listed with an office address, phone number and personalized email.
- The most recent agenda and meeting minutes are available.
- Information on local property tax rates is available.
- Information about zoning and land use is available. There are also permit applications available for download.
- There is information on how to obtain public records using the Colorado Open Records Act, a fee schedule, and general contact information for the County Clerk.
- Archives of meeting minutes and agendas for the past 3-5 years are not available. Could not find a calendar detailing the time and location of meetings either.
- A personalized email was not available for the County Clerk.
- Could not locate the most recent budget or audit. Also could not find archived budgets or audits for the past 3-5 years.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying activities or if it is a member of lobbying associations is not disclosed. Nor is the total cost of lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- Costilla County Official Website
- Costilla County on E-Reference
- Costilla County Colorado Business and Vacation Guide
- Costilla County on Epodunk
- Costilla County, County commissioners, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- Costilla County, Administration, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- Costilla County, Meetings, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- Costilla County, Taxes, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- Costilla County, Planning and zoning, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- Costilla County, County Clerk, Accessed: July 31, 2012