is one of 64 counties
. The county seat is San Luis
See also: Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was last evaluated on July 31, 2012.
- The county commissioners are listed with an office address, email and phone number.
- The county administration is listed with an office address, phone number and personalized email.
- The most recent agenda and meeting minutes are available.
- Information on local property tax rates is available.
- Information about zoning and land use is available. There are also permit applications available for download.
- There is information on how to obtain public records using the Colorado Open Records Act, a fee schedule, and general contact information for the County Clerk.
- Archives of meeting minutes and agendas for the past 3-5 years are not available. Could not find a calendar detailing the time and location of meetings either.
- A personalized email was not available for the County Clerk.
- Could not locate the most recent budget or audit. Also could not find archived budgets or audits for the past 3-5 years.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying activities or if it is a member of lobbying associations is not disclosed. Nor is the total cost of lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- ↑ Costilla County, County commissioners, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- ↑ Costilla County, Administration, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- ↑ Costilla County, Meetings, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- ↑ Costilla County, Taxes, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- ↑ Costilla County, Planning and zoning, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- ↑ Costilla County, County Clerk, Accessed: July 31, 2012