|Iowa House of Representatives District 52|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||January 22, 2013|
Clark ran for election in the special election for Iowa House of Representatives District 52. The seat was vacant following Brian Quirk's (D) resignation on November 28, 2012, to take a job as general manager of the New Hampton Municipal Light Plant. He had just won re-election on November 6. Litterer lost against Todd Prichard (D) and Dennis Litterer (R) in the special election on January 22, 2013.
|Iowa House of Representatives elections, District 52, Special Election, 2013|
Clark ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 52. He was nominated by petition. Incumbent Brian Quirk ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. He was defeated by Quirk in the general election.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 52, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Josh Byrnes Incumbent||71.4%||9,777|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Craig + Clark + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Candidate list January 22, 2013 special election," accessed January 3, 2013
- Globe Gazette, "House District 52 special election set," December 1, 2012
- WCF Courier, "Quirk leaves statehouse for new job; retired coach to seek seat," November 30, 2012
- The Iowa Republican, "Democrat Prichard Wins HD52 Special Election," January 22, 2013
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed April 7, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, 2012 general election candidate list, accessed November 2, 2012
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |