Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 97|
|January 13, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Goldman's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"As a small businessman Craig knows the best way to encourage more growth in any economy is to keep taxes low and implement pro-growth policies to create a climate for individuals to prosper and thrive. Texas is a leader in promoting small business, contributing 1 out of every 4 new jobs nationwide."
- Excerpt:"We should encourage more education options that promote innovation, safe schools and give parents choices, including charter schools. Taxpayers fund $50 billion to public education every two years. There should be more transparency so we know how our taxpayer money is being spent."
Wasteful Government Spending
- Excerpt:"We must remove regulations and unnecessary programs that are costing Texans billions of dollars. Eliminating this wasteful spending will encourage economic growth."
- Excerpt:"Craig knows that we can no longer wait for President Obama to secure our border and do his job. Texas must take the lead by supplying our border sheriffs and DPS with more boots on the ground and more surveillance technology to stop the flow of illegal immigrants from crossing our border."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Goldman served on the following committees:
|Texas Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Land & Resource Management|
|• Special Purpose Districts|
Goldman won election in the 2012 election for Texas House of Representatives, District 97. Goldman defeated Susan Todd and Chris Hatch in the May 29 primary election and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 97, General Election, 2012|
|Texas House of Representatives District 97 Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Craig + Goldman + Texas + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma Tornado Damage Live Updates: Day 2 - ABC News (blog)
- Texas House says 'no' to term limits on statewide offices - Fort Worth Star Telegram
- Treasuries Sink With Gold as Dollar Jumps, U.S. Stocks Retreat - San Francisco Chronicle
- Stocks Rally While Treasuries Fall, Gold Pares Gain on Bernanke - San Francisco Chronicle
- Stocks Decline With Treasuries, Gold as Dollar Jumps on Fed Bets - San Francisco Chronicle
- Long days at the State Capitol: As session nears end, lawmakers work well past ... - Star Community Newspapers
- Texas House approves bill to disclose settlements - Fort Worth Star Telegram
- Political disclosure bill nears final passage in Legislature - Fort Worth Star Telegram
- Immigration bill could save 410B - The incredible shrinking deficit ... - Politico (blog)
- Bill allowing more weapons on college campuses advances - Fort Worth Star Telegram
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Mark Shelton (R)
|Texas House District 97
| Succeeded by|
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
Public Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Sunshinereview:Texas school districts A - L |
Sunshinereview:Texas school districts M - Z |