|Utah House of Representatives District 33|
|January 1, 2013 - present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$96/day (lodging) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Hall served on the following committees:
|Utah Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Political Subdivisions|
Hall's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "As a state, we must ensure that our educators have the needed resources to succeed. Education is a critical investment, and Craig will vote for what is best for our students."
- Excerpt: "We must promote economic policies that incentivize the creation of new jobs, attract new companies to our state, and help Utah emerge from the recession."
Elections for the office of Utah House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on June 24, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 20, 2014. Elizabeth Muniz is unopposed in the Democratic convention. Incumbent Craig Hall is unopposed in the Republican convention.
Hall won election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 33. Hall advanced past the Republican convention and defeated Liz Muniz (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Utah House of Representatives, District 33, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Hall is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Hall raised a total of $37,469 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 15, 2013.
|Craig Hall's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Utah State House, District 33||$37,469|
|Grand Total Raised||$37,469|
2012Hall won election to the Utah House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Hall raised a total of $37,469.
|Utah House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Craig Hall's campaign in 2012|
|Utah House Republican Elections Cmte||$5,000|
|Salt Lake County Republican Party||$3,538|
|Utah Association Of Realtors||$2,990|
|Merit Medical Systems||$1,500|
|Reagan Outdoor Advertising||$1,469|
|Total Raised in 2012||$37,469|
|Source:Follow the Money|
The Libertas Institute Index
The Libertas Institute is a libertarian-leaning think tank located in Utah. Each year the organization releases a Legislative Index for Utah State Representatives and Senators.
Craig Hall received an index rating of 23%.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Craig + Hall + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rep. Hall's website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- votecraighall, "Official Campaign Website," accessed March 29, 2014
- Utah Lieutenant Governor, "2014 Candidate Filings," accessed March 22, 2014
- Lieutenant Governor's Office, "Utah 2012 candidate filings," accessed March 29, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Hall, Craig," accessed June 15, 2013
- Libertas Institute, "Legislator Indexes," accessed January 21, 2014
Neal Hendrickson (D)
|Utah House of Representatives District 33
| Succeeded by|