For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 50A|
Marston's website highlights the following campaign themes:
The Business Climate
- Excerpt:"I am committed to private sector job growth & creation. Government can’t create long term economic growth."
Fiscal Discipline to the State Budget
- Excerpt:"I will fight to stop the expansive growth of government while protecting individual rights and encourage private sector, long term economic growth. There is a role for state government. But when government becomes the biggest hurtle a business needs to overcome it can’t grow."
- Excerpt:"I support more local control for schools. Each district is different and we can’t have a one size fits all."
Marston ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 50A. He was unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by Linda Slocum (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 50A, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Linda Slocum Incumbent||62.2%||12,036|
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2010
Marston ran in the 2010 election for Minnesota State Senate District 63. Marston had no opponent primary election on August 10, 2010, and was defeated by Ken Kelash in the general election on November 2, 2010.
- "votemarston," Official Campaign Website
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Minnesota State Canvassing Report - State Primary - Tuesday, August 14, 2012," accessed April 23, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "General Primary" accessed September 25, 2013
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "General Election" accessed September 25, 2013