|Lieutenant Governor of Kentucky|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Steve Beshear (D)|
|Kentucky Auditor of Public Accounts|
|January 2004 - January 2012|
|Bachelor's||Centre College (1974)|
|Birthday||July 21, 1952|
|Place of birth||Frankfort, Kentucky|
Luallen graduated from Centre College in 1974.
Kentucky Lieutenant Governor (2014-present)
Luallen did not run for re-election in 2011.
|Kentucky Auditor of Public Accounts (2007)|
|Crit Luallen (D)||591,910||59.2%|
|Linda Greenwell (R)||408,617||40.8%|
In 2007, Luallen collected $674,426 in donations.
Listed below are the top 5 contributors to her campaign.
|Crit Luallen for Auditor Campaign||$123,420|
|Kentucky Democratic Party||$73,012|
|Jefferson County Teachers Association||$2,000|
In 2009, Governing magazine named Luallen as one of eight "Public Officials of the Year" for her anti-corruption efforts. Other honorees included Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley, Washington Secretary of State Sam Reed, and Minnesota Representative Phyllis Kahn. Each year since 1994, Governing has selected a handful of state and local officials to honor for standout job performance. The Public Officials of the Year program "recognizes leaders from state, city and county government who exemplify the ideals of public service."
- Lieutenant Governor Crit Luallen's official profile
- Kentucky Auditor of Public Accounts Crit Luallen
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003
- Official 2007 campaign website
- The Courier-Journal, "Abramson, Luallen switch seems logical," November 15, 2014
- Lieutenant Governor of Kentucky, "Lieutenant Governor Crit Luallen," accessed November 18, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "November 2007 General Election Results," accessed April 29, 2011
- 2007 Luallen Campaign Donors
- Jonathan Walters, Governing, "Frankfort's Fiscal Enforcer," 2009
- Governing, "GOVERNING Announces 2012 Public Officials of the Year," October 19, 2012
|Lieutenant Governor of Kentucky
| Succeeded by|
|Kentucky Auditor of Public Accounts
| Succeeded by|
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |