Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia House of Representatives District 45|
|High school||Lake Catholic High School (1980)|
|Bachelor's||Indiana University (1984)|
|Master's||University of Kent (1986)|
- 1986: University of Kent, Masters in International Relations
- 1984: Indiana University, BS, Public Administration
- 1980: Lake Catholic High School
Rozzo ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 45. Rozzo ran against Nick Johnson and incumbent Matt Dollar in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012. Rozzo was defeated by incumbent Matt Dollar in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Georgia House of Representatives District 45 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Matt Dollar Incumbent||58%||6,162|
|Cynthia M. Rozzo||32%||3,397|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Cynthia + Rozzo + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Rozzo and her husband, George Haralabidis, have three children: Lee, 15, Nikos, 13, and Eleni, 11.
- Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division "Candidate List" Accessed May 29, 2012
- Associated Press "Results" Accessed July 31, 2012
- Cynthia Rosso for State Rep Facebook Page "Info" Accessed July 18, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "General Primary/General Nonpartisan/Special Election July 31, 2012," accessed August 9, 2012
- Cynthia Rozzo "About Cynthia" Accessed July 18, 2012
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |