|U.S. House, Arkansas, District 4|
Morrison's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Healthcare Reform
- Excerpt: "In my opinion, health care in the United States is both over-regulated and in need of some serious reform. As a Senator, I would work to ensure that the rules of the free market would be applied to solve this growing problem."
- Statistics on Universal Healthcare
- Excerpt: "I am strongly opposed to "Universal Healthcare" systems such as those in England and Canada."
- The FairTax Plan
- Excerpt: "The current tax system would be replaced with the following: a progressive national retail sales tax, a prebate to ensure that no American at the poverty level pays federal taxes on spending, and dollar-for-dollar federal revenue neutrality. In addition, the FairTax plan calls for the repeal of the 16th Amendment."
- Rebuilding Government Programs
- Excerpt: "Washington has failed us, and they have wasted our tax dollars in the process. As a U.S. Senator, I want to help restructure, rebuild, and revitalize these programs."
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Excerpt: "Have you heard much recently about home ownership for every American? I haven’t, either. Government meddling in the housing loan industry brought about sub-prime loans, which led to both the collapse of the financial sector and our current recession."