D. Todd Day
|D. Todd Day|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Indiana House of Representatives District 57|
Day ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 57. Day ran unopposed in the May 8 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Sean Eberhart (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 57, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Sean R. Eberhart Incumbent||67.1%||17,091|
|Democratic||D. Todd Day||29.1%||7,397|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "D. Todd + Day + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- UW bids out sports concessions contract; longstanding deal with W Club could end - 77Square.com
- BAYOU BLUE: May 22, 2013 - Daily Comet
- Oklahoma tornado: May 21 - as it happened - Telegraph.co.uk
- Patty Murray in 19 Takes - The American Prospect
- Treatment of Indiana group part of IRS oversight hearing - Indianapolis Star
- Andy Kaufman's Death -- And The Faithful Who Say He Faked It - Huffington Post
- Rachel Maddow Calls Out Obama Over 'Irrevocable Harm' Caused To AP (VIDEO) - Huffington Post
- Motor vehicle crashes: A little-known risk to returning veterans - The News Journal
- Career & Technical School students build a house -- and friendships - Evansville Courier & Press
- PORTER COUNTY SPORTS BRIEFS: Sixth annual Kent's Run May 25 - nwitimes.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |
Access to Public Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |