|Wisconsin State Assembly District 14|
|2011 - Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Lakeland College, 2000|
|Associate's||Moraine Valley Community College, 2000|
|Master's||Marquette University, 2007|
|Place of birth||Oak Lawn, IL|
|Profession||Certified Public Accountant|
Kooyenga graduated with honors from Lakeland College in Sheboygan. He earned Masters in business Administration from Marquette University. He is a Certified Public Accountant and also serves as an Officer in the United States Army Reserve
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Kooyenga served on the following committees:
|Wisconsin Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Government Operations and State Licensing|
|• Joint Finance|
During the 2011-2012 legislative session, Kooyenga served on these committees:
|Wisconsin Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Consumer Protection|
|• Financial Institutions|
|• Homeland Security and State Affairs|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Kooyenga won re-election in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 14. Kooyenga ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and defeated Chris Rockwood (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 14, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Dale Kooyenga Incumbent||59.1%||20,976|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Kooyenga was unopposed in the November 2 general election. Kooyenga defeated Republicans David Coon, Dennis Kaun, Chris Maurer, Michael Olen, and Ryan Shulander in the primary election. 
Kooyenga lists the following issues on his campaign website:
- Jobs and the Economy - Wants to lower the tax burden on small business.
- Human life - Supports the protection of the unborn.
- State Finances - Supports cutting wasteful spending and government debt.
- Right to Bear Arms - Supports keeping weapons away from violent criminals and felons.
- Taxes - Has signed a pledge not to raise taxes.
- Education - Supports school vouchers in order to encourage competition.
- Voter ID - Supports requiring photo ID for voting.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, when Kooyenga first won election to the State Assembly, he collected $45,151 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Wisconsin Republican Party||$500|
|Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors||$500|
|Wal-Mart Stores PAC-Resp Govt||$500|
|Wisconsin Health & Hospital Association||$500|
|Milwaukee Police Association PAC||$500|
|15 individual donors||$500 each|
Kooyenga is married and has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Dale + Kooyenga + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- State treasurer duties gutted by committee - WLUK Fox 11 - Fox11online.com
- State treasurer duties gutted by committee - Appleton Post Crescent
- Wisconsin revenue to grow $500 million more than expected - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Plain Talk: No local control for Milwaukee; GOP legislators know best - Wisconsin State Journal
- Wisconsin budget gets $500M anticipated revenue boost - Pioneer Press
- State budget gets $500M anticipated revenue boost - Leader-Telegram
- 'CPA Caucus' found UW System doom and gloom didn't add up - Kansas Watchdog
- GOP lawmakers offer plan to kill Milwaukee's streetcar project - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- WEDC grilled and chilled in committee - Kansas Watchdog
- LFB: $575 million additional GPR expected through mid-2015 - WisPolitics.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Kooyenga on Facebook
- Kooyenga on Twitter
- Kooyenga on LinkedIn
- ↑ Campaign website biography
- ↑ Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Wisconsin Endorsements," March 26, 2012
- ↑ Wisconsin Department of Elections - Official Primary Results
- ↑ Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," retrieved June 12, 2012
- ↑ Official GAB primary results
- ↑ Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Contribution Limits"
- ↑ Follow the Money.org, Dale Kooyenga candidate summary, Retrieved June 22, 2011
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 14
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Open Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |