Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 10B|
Lueck's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Social Issues - Christian Based
- Excerpt: "Strong Families - the basis for a healthy and successful society. Right to Life - society must protect those that can not protect themselves. Marriage - is a fundamental relationship between one man & one woman."
- Excerpt: "Government must live within its means, spending no more than it collects. Government must earn tax revenue, citizens are customers, not cash cows."
- Excerpt: "Jobs are created in Greater Minnesota by a Healthy Business Climate. Regulatory & Tax Policy must support job creation, not stifle job growth."
- Excerpt: "Put our children first - the United States is falling behind the rest of the world in education achievement - time to refocus on scholastic achievement."
- Excerpt: "Environmental policy must support a healthy industrial base in Greater Minnesota. Industry and a clean healthy environment can coexist - when science based regulations are adopted."
Elections for the office of Minnesota House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 12, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Joe Radinovich was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Josh Heintzeman was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Lueck ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 10B. He was unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by Joe Radinovich (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 10B, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dale + Lueck + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Minnesota House of Representatives
- Minnesota House of Representatives District 10B
- Minnesota House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Minnesota State Legislature
- "votedalelueck10b," Official Campaign Website
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Results for All State Representative Races," accessed August 13, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed July 25, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2012 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed June 19, 2012
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Minnesota State Canvassing Report - State Primary - Tuesday, August 14, 2012," accessed April 23, 2014
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |