Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 10B|
Lueck's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Social Issues - Christian Based
- Excerpt:"Strong Families - the basis for a healthy and successful society. Right to Life - society must protect those that can not protect themselves. Marriage - is a fundamental relationship between one man & one woman."
- Excerpt:"Government must live within its means, spending no more than it collects. Government must earn tax revenue, citizens are customers, not cash cows."
- Excerpt:"Jobs are created in Greater Minnesota by a Healthy Business Climate. Regulatory & Tax Policy must support job creation, not stifle job growth."
- Excerpt:"Put our children first - the United States is falling behind the rest of the world in education achievement - time to refocus on scholastic achievement."
- Excerpt:"Environmental policy must support a healthy industrial base in Greater Minnesota. Industry and a clean healthy environment can coexist - when science based regulations are adopted."
Lueck ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 10B. He was unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by Joe Radinovich (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 10B, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dale + Lueck + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |