Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 186|
Roberts' website highlights the following campaign themes:
Promote Job Creation
- Excerpt:"Damon will make it a top priority help small business, to grow our tax base, and to put the unemployed in Philadelphia to work."
Reduce Crime and Promote Clean Neighborhoods
- Excerpt:"Damon has grassroots experience as a block captain and committee-person. He will work with Harrisburg, city officials plus other community and civic groups to clean up streets and abandoned lots in the 186th District. Damon will also work with the Police Department and community groups to create an active Town Watch program in each neighborhood in the 186th District."
Create Affordable Housing
- Excerpt:"Damon has represented homeowners, renters and builders and understands the challenges of new development and its impact on the community. He will make it a priority to work together with contractors and neighbors to build responsible, sustainable projects that improve our neighborhoods and bring new families and small businesses to our community."
Senior Citizens are important to the future of the 186th District
- Excerpt:"As a State Representative, Damon will support agencies and groups like the Mayor's Commission on Aging, Philadelphia Corporation of Aging, neighborhood associations, faith-based organizations, block captains, and community development corporations to get the necessary resources to improve the quality of life for our older adults."
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 186 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Damon + Roberts + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- 2013 Summer Movie Guide: 50 flicks to see - Syracuse.com
- Summer movies preview Apocalyptic films loom large, but heroes and hilarity ... - Boston Globe
- Summer movie preview: Sequels, retreads and some originals - Lynchburg News and Advance
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Right to Know Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |