Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, 12th Suffolk District|
|September 25, 2013 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$10 - $100/day|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||September 10, 2013|
Cullinane won election in a special election for Massachusetts House of Representatives 12th Suffolk District. The seat was vacant following Linda Dorcena Forry's (D) election to the Massachusetts State Senate. A special election has been called for September 10, with a primary on August 13. Cullinane defeated Stephanie L. Everett and Marydith E. Tuitt in the August 13 Democratic primary and defeated two write-in Independent candidates in the special election, which took place on September 10.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, 12th Suffolk District, Special Election, 2013|
|Independent||Lincoln B. Larmond||5.4%||120|
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, 12th Suffolk District Democratic Primary, 2013|
|Stephanie L. Everett||21.1%||540|
|Marydith E. Tuitt||13.8%||353|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dan + Cullinane + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- dotnews.com, "Another special election: Dates set in race to replace Dorcena Forry," June 5, 2013
- sec.state.ma.us, "Primary Candidates," accessed July 19, 2013
- masslive.com, "Democrats Dan Cullinane, Daniel Donahue and Carol Fiola elected to Massachusetts House," September 11, 2013
- electionstats.state.ma.us, "Official Democratic primary results," accessed November 19, 2013
- electionstats.state.ma.us, "Official special election results," accessed November 19, 2013
Linda Dorcena Forry (D)
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Twelfth Suffolk
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |