Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 115|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||St. Louis University, 1995|
|Profession||Deputy Juvenile Officer|
Darian's professional experience includes working as a Deputy Juvenile Officer and Program Administrator at the Jefferson County Juvenile Office. He earned his BA in History from St. Louis University in 1995.
Darian's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- "Protecting the rights of hard working Missourians"
- "Stopping the wasteful spending of taxpayer's money"
- "Reforming tax credits granted to corporations and big businesses"
- "Improving Missouri Schools"
- "Limiting the influence of lobbyists and special interest groups in our Legislature"
- "Support for Law enforcement in fighting Missouri's heroine epidemic"
- "Supporting Pro-Life legislation"
- "Protecting 2nd Amendment rights"
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 115 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Darian is affiliated with the Knights of Columbus.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dan + Darian + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 115
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |