|Idaho House of Representatives District 2B|
|Chair, Standards Committee of the U.S. Election Assistance Commission|
|Bachelor's||Criminal Justice Administration, San Jose State University|
|Master's||Counseling Psychology, Gonzaga University|
|Profession||Adjunct college faculty member|
English's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Quality Education that Benefits All of our Citizens
- Strong Economic Policies that Focus on Job Creation
- High Ethical Standards for our Elected Officials
English ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 2B. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 15 and was defeated by Ed Morse (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 2B, General Election, 2012|
English has a wife, Cory, four children, and six grandchildren.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Dan + English + Idaho + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Dan English, "Issues," accessed October 5, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary election results," accessed May 15, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Dan English," accessed October 5, 2012