Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oregon House of Representatives District 30|
|High school||Glide High School|
|Associate's||Umpqua Community College|
|Profession||Community Manager, Prime Group|
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Joe Gallegos was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Dan Mason was unopposed in the Republican primary. Kyle Markley is running as a Libertarian candidate. Gallegos, Mason and Markley will face off in the general election.
Mason ran for election in the 2012 election for Oregon House District 34. Mason was unopposed in the May 15 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Chris Harker (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 34, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Chris Harker Incumbent||64%||16,035|
Mason has listed the following as his top priorities: "Support Our Schools, Focus on Job Creation, Fix the Economy, and Spend Smarter, Budget Better."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dan + Mason + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Results - May 20, 2014 Primary Election," accessed July 8, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the House," accessed April 11, 2012
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official Primary Results for 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official General Results for 2012," accessed May 24, 2014
- Danmasonfororegon.com, "Issues," accessed October 4, 2012