|Georgia State Senate District 56|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Moody was Precinct Chair for the Republican Party and a delegate to the State Republican Convention and the District Republican Convention.
Moody's professional experience includes working as a process engineer and owning a business. He served as a Captain in the United States Army Reserves.
- Administrative Affairs Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Appropriations Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Assignments Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Education and Youth Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Insurance and Labor Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Reapportionment and Redistricting Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Regulated Industries and Utilities Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Rules Committee, Georgia State Senate
- See also: Georgia State Senate elections, 2008
On November 4, 2008, Moody won re-election to the Georgia Senate from Georgia's 56th Senate District. Moody received 44,810 votes in the election, defeating Akhtar Sadiq (D), who received 22,296 votes.
|Georgia Senate, District 56|
|Dan Moody (R)||44,810||66.8%|
|Akhtar Sadiq (D)||22,296||33.2%|
Moody and his wife, Stephanie, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Dan + Moody + Georgia + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Georgia State Legislature
- Georgia State Senate
- Georgia Senate Committees
- Georgia state legislative districts
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Georgia State Senate - District 56
| Succeeded by|
John Albers (R)