|U.S. House, Indiana, District 2|
|Place of birth||Decatur, Illinois|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Morrison was previously both a 2012 Democratic candidate for District 47 of the Indiana House of Representatives and a 2012 Democratic candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 2nd Congressional District of Indiana. He lost to Brendan Mullen in the Democratic primary.
- Millikin University, B.A. in Political Science
- Staley Manufacturing, Loading supplies
- Norfolk & Western Railroad, Laying ties & track
- Owns his own business
|U.S. House, Indiana District 2 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Source: Results via Associated Press Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.|
Morrison ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 47. He was unanimously selected for the ballot at a June 2 Democratic Caucus of precinct chairpersons and was defeated by incumbent John Price (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Indiana, District 1, 2012|
|Republican||Timothy Neese Incumbent||65.2%||15,223|
|Indiana United States House of Representatives, District 2 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Morrison and his wife, Nancy, have four children: Doug, Jennifer, Lee and Blake.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dan + Morrison + Indiana + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Indiana's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Indiana's 2nd Congressional District
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed February 5, 2014
- Associated Press, "2014 primary results," accessed May 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election Results," May 8, 2012
- Dan Morrison for Congress, "About Dan" accessed March 5, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State: Elections Division, "November 6, 2012 General Election Abbreviated Candidate List," accessed July 7, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State: Elections Division, "Elections Results: Indiana Primary Election, May 8, 2012," accessed July 7, 2012
- The Elkhart Truth, "District 48 challenger wants to repeal right-to-work law," June 5, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013