Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 1|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan|
Schulte's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Dan is a strong advocate for public safety in the community. He knows that quality-of-life, excellence in education and economic growth all depend on a community that is safe and secure for its people – especially children and seniors."
- Excerpt:"Michigan should be a prime destination for an array of businesses, industries and growing technologies."
- Excerpt:"Dan wants to help build an economy in Michigan that will do more than just create short-term, low-wage jobs. Michigan needs employers who can offer quality, long-term careers with wages substantial enough to support families."
- Excerpt:"Dan wants to improve the performance of our pre-K through 12 programs so that more Michigan students meet the entrance requirements of these institutions of higher learning."
- Excerpt:"Dan wants to see more opportunities for people to learn skills and enter careers that fulfill the needs of a state with a promising future."
Schulte ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 1. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by Brian Banks (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 1, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dan + Schulte + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |