|Iowa State Senate District 48|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 8, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 8, 2016|
|Place of birth||Delaware County, Iowa|
Zumbach works on a family farm near Ryan, Iowa.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Zumbach served on the following committees:
|Iowa Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Natural Resources & Environment|
Zumbach's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- “I have been out meeting with voters and listening to their concerns. They are wanting to see the size of the state budget be reduced, remove burdensome business regulations, and work to improve and enhance our education system. I will take these ideas and concerns to Des Moines if the voters decide to elect me.”
- “I am a fiscal conservative and understand the importance of working within our means. We must allow more creativity in the process so we can spend smarter and more efficiently. Iowans are intelligent and creative people. We need to get back to work together again to provide real solutions which every Iowan will feel in each of their lives."
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2012
Zumbach ran in the 2012 election for Iowa State Senate District 48. He defeated Brian W. Cook in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012. Zumbach defeated Nate Willems (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa State Senate, District 48, General Election, 2012|
|Iowa State Senate, District 48 Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Dan and Michelle, his wife of 28 years, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dan + Zumbach + Iowa + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Iowa House & Senate vote to put farmers' liability fears ?to bed? - Radio Iowa
- Senate passes bill for ?mothballing? livestock barns (AUDIO) - Radio Iowa
- Senate approves expanded DNA profiling - Sioux City Journal
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Sen. Zumbach's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Dan Zumbach on Facebook
Joni Ernst (R)
|Iowa State Senate District 48
| Succeeded by|