|New Jersey Senate District 5|
|2008 - 2010|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2007|
|First elected||November 6, 2007|
Redd was a delegate at the 2004 Democratic National Convention and Vice Chair for the City of Camden Council.
Redd earned her B.S. in Business from Rutgers University, and also graduated with a degree in Principles of Redevelopment from Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy at Rutgers University.
Senate committee assignments
- Community and Urban Affairs, Vice-Chair
- Joint Committee on the Public Schools
- Budget and Appropriations
- Budget and Appropriations (Budget Hearings Only)
- Health, Human Services and Senior Citizens
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2007
In 2007, Redd was elected to the New Jersey State Senate District 5. Redd (D) finished with 16,918 votes and was followed by Hans Berg (R) with 9,983 votes.
|New Jersey Senate 2007 General Election, District 5 (2007)|
|Dana Redd (D)||16,918|
|Hans Berg (R)||9,983|
In 2007, Redd collected $137,775 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to her campaign.
|New Jersey Regional Council of Carpenters||$16,400|
|New Jersey State Laborers||$16,400|
|Electrical Workers Local 351||$8,200|
|Parker McCay & Criscuolo||$5,200|
|Remington & Vernick Engineers||$2,600|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dana + Redd + New Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey State Legislature, "Bills Sponsored by Senators and Representatives," accessed April 10, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Dana Redd," accessed November 28, 2014
- Follow the Money, "New Jersey State Senate 2007 general election results," accessed April 10, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2007 contributions to Dana Redd," accessed November 28, 2014
|New Jersey Senate District 5
| Succeeded by|
Donald Norcross (D)