For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Wisconsin State Senate, District 25|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Deutsch's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "It is my belief that overregulation from agencies such as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) and hundreds of additional agencies has assumed more power to control the economic well being of our nation than legislative branches have. New leadership must eliminate or reign in these agencies and restore power to the three branches of government and to the people."
- Excerpt: "It is time that WE THE PEOPLE are heard loudly and clearly. We must vote for those candidates who have the character necessary to return balance to our government and to reassert the principles of the Constitution."
Fiscally Responsible Government
- Excerpt: "New leadership with the character and courage to return our government to a constitutional republic, a government for the people and by the people is needed. Our founders gave us every opportunity to protect the Constitution and our form of government."
- Excerpt: "The 2014 elections are the place to start and I have the integrity, character, and common sense to help make the changes required. I have demonstrated this through my work ethics, family, and citizenship involvement."
Education / State and Local Control
- Excerpt: "Educators, parents, and policy experts have played key rolls in the development of principles of educational policy that I believe will work. These people will continue to remain an integral part of the evolution of my goals for education."
- Excerpt: "Reinstate state and local control of education"
States Rights / State Sovereignty
- Excerpt: "As a state senator, I will work to assure that the federal and state governments adopt policies which protect our borders from illegal immigration, create immigration policies which embrace legal immigrants and strengthen our national identity, protect our resources from confiscation by foreign governments, develop fiscal policies which prevent a financial coup from a foreign entity, and respect the value of the second amendment which is intended to assure that our country is capable of creating expeditiously a national military to protect the sovereignty of our nation."
- See also: Wisconsin State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for 17 seats in the Wisconsin State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Janet Bewley defeated Gary Kauther and Thomas Ratzlaff in the Democratic primary. Dane Deutsch ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Bewley defeated Deutsch in the general election.
|Wisconsin State Senate, District 25 General Election, 2014|
|Wisconsin State Senate, District 25 Democratic Primary, 2014|
- See also: Wisconsin State Senate elections, 2010
Deutsch ran in the 2010 election for Wisconsin State Senate District 25. Deutsch was defeated by Democrat Robert Jauch in the general election on November 2, 2010. Deutsch was unopposed in the Republican primary election on September 14.
|Wisconsin Senate, District 25 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Dane Deutsch (R)||11,241||99.87%|
In 2014, Deutsch's endorsements included the following:
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dane + Deutsch + Wisconsin + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Senate
- Wisconsin State Senate elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Dane Deutsch on Facebook
- Dane Deutsch on Twitter
- Dane Deutsch on LinkedIn
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, 2010 Wisconsin State Legislative General Election Candidates, accessed November 26, 2013
- Dane for Senate, "Planks," accessed October 23, 2014
- Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel, "Wisconsin 2014 fall primary election results," accessed August 12, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
- State of Wisconsin, G.A.B. Canvass Reporting System - General Election, accessed November 26, 2013
- State of Wisconsin, G.A.B. Canvass Reporting System - Primary Election, accessed November 26, 2013
- Dane for Senate, "Endorsements," accessed October 23, 2014