Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 45|
|High school||West Liberty|
|Bachelor's||Iowa State University (2010)|
Nealson attended Iowa State University, receiving a bachelor's degree in political science.
Nealson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Create a secure environment for private sector job creation. Lower tax and regulatory burden on small businesses. Encourage a diverse job market that provides more opportunities for college graduates to stay in Iowa."
- Excerpt:"Fight to make sure the state spends less than it takes in. Balance the budget responsibly with a forward-thinking mentality. Do not pay for ongoing expenses using one time money."
- Excerpt:"Return control to local school boards. Eliminate red tape and let teachers be the innovators."
Right to Work
- Excerpt:"Protect Iowa’s Right To Work laws. Oppose “fair share” legislation."
Nealson ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 45. Nealson ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent Beth Wessel-Kroeschel in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 45, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Beth Wessel-Kroeschell Incumbent||59.3%||8,699|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dane + Nealson + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Dane Nealson on Facebook
- Dane Nealson on Twitter
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |