For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives First Berkshire|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
January 5, 2011
Bosley is Chair of the House Literacy Caucus, and a member of the Democratic City Committee, Industrial Development Finance Authority, North Adams Community Development Corporation, North Adams Democratic Committee, Pittsfield Economic Revitalization Corporation.
- Bonding, Capital Expenditures and State Assets (Vice Chair)
On November 4, 2008, Bosley won re-election for the Massachusetts House of Representatives election for the First Berkshire district. In this election he raised $83,895-; of that total $80,025- (95.4%) was from in state contributions and $3,870- (4.6%) was from out of state contributions.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives - First Berkshire district|
|Daniel Bosley (D)||14,316|
Bosley raised $83,895 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Robert A. Baker||$825|
|Massachusetts Bankers Association||$800|
|Massachusetts Association of Realtors||$700|
|Massachusetts New Car Dealers Association||$700|
- Dan Bosley's blog
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. Daniel Bosley
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Bosley
- The Republican, "Mass. Rep. Daniel Bosley to formally announce candidacy for Berkshire County sheriff," May 6, 2010
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes For Massachusetts State Election - November 4, 2008," accessed March 18, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 29, 2014
- Massachusetts House donor numbers
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Berkshire 1
1987–January 5, 2011
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |