|Massachusetts House of Representatives First Berkshire|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
January 5, 2011
Bosley is Chair of the House Literacy Caucus, and a member of the Democratic City Committee, Industrial Development Finance Authority, North Adams Community Development Corporation, North Adams Democratic Committee, Pittsfield Economic Revitalization Corporation.
- Bonding, Capital Expenditures and State Assets (Vice Chair)
On November 4, 2008, Bosley won re-election for the Massachusetts House of Representatives election for the First Berkshire district. In this election he raised $83,895-; of that total $80,025- (95.4%) was from in state contributions and $3,870- (4.6%) was from out of state contributions.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives - First Berkshire district|
|Daniel Bosley (D)||14,316|
Bosley raised $83,895 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Robert A. Baker||$825|
|Massachusetts Bankers Association||$800|
|Massachusetts Association of Realtors||$700|
|Massachusetts New Car Dealers Association||$700|
- Dan Bosley's blog
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. Daniel Bosley
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Bosley
- The Republican, "Mass. Rep. Daniel Bosley to formally announce candidacy for Berkshire County sheriff," May 6, 2010
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes For Massachusetts State Election - November 4, 2008," accessed March 18, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 29, 2014
- Massachusetts House donor numbers
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Berkshire 1
1987–January 5, 2011
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |