|Rhode Island State Senate District 19|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|Bachelor's||Providence College, 1998|
|J.D.||Roger Williams School of Law, 2002|
Connors earned his B.A. from Providence College in 1998 and his J.D. from Roger Williams School of Law in 2002. His professional experience includes serving as the Director of the Department of Human Resources for the Town of Cumberland.
Connors did not run for re-election.
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 19 (2008)|
|Daniel Connors (D)||7,524|
|Kathleen Dennen (R)||6,617|
Connors raised $30,230 during the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Rhode Island Laborers||$1,300|
|Amalgamated Transit Union||$1,050|
|Rhode Island Laborers Public Employees||$1,000|
|Senate Democrats 2006 of Rhode Island||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Daniel + Connors + Rhode + Island + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- State of Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2010 Statewide General Election Results," accessed June 6, 2014
- State of Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2008 Statewide General Election Results," accessed June 6, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Rhode Island State Senate spending, 2008," accessed June 6, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions to Daniel Connors," accessed November 24, 2014
|Rhode Island State Senate District 19
| Succeeded by|
Bethany Moura (R)