Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Massachusetts, District 2|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 2nd Congressional District
Dubrule did not appear on the list of primary candidates.
He was a Republican candidate for Worcester, Hampden, Hampshire and Franklin District in the Massachusetts State Senate in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections.
- See also: Massachusetts' 6th Congressional District elections, 2014
Debrule ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Massachusetts' 6th District. Dubrule did not appear on the list of primary candidates.
- See also: Massachusetts State Senate elections, 2010
Dubrule ran for election in the 2010 election for Massachusetts State Senate Worcester, Hampden, Hampshire and Franklin District. He ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Stephen Brewer (D) in the general election which took place on November 2, 2010.
- ↑ Daniel Dubrule for Congress, "Home," accessed May 13, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Massachusetts Secretary of State Elections, "List of Republican Primary Candidates," accessed June 5, 2014
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Massachusetts Secretary of State, "Return of Votes for Massachusetts State Election November 2, 2010," accessed August 26, 2013