Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina State Senate District 12|
|Years of service||2|
Glover's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"The small business is slowly dying out because of too much Government involvement. As your State Senator I will work to reduce regulation and to keep the hard earn money in the people who worked for it pockets."
- Excerpt:"Another thing we must focus on is allowing our teens to pursue career driven education programs at the community college level. We are losing our grasp and advantage with not having a trade trained generation. There are many trades out their that boost the economy and help develop jobs. We must go back to the basics and train young people quality trades to keep up with a competitive market."
- Excerpt:"Let’s face it we are taxed enough already, as your Senator I will not support raising taxes on the hard-working people of the 12th District and will vote NO to any new taxes or raising current tax rates. “Keep the Money in The Peoples Pockets not the Governments."
- Excerpt:"Agriculture plays a vital role in many of our lives and is the bread and butter of many families in our district. I understand the importance of a thriving agriculture business in our district and will work with the state to bring support to our farmers."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Daniel + Glover + North Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Daniel Glover on Facebook
- gloverforsenate.org - Key Issues (timed out)
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Results, 2012," accessed April 15, 2014
- North Carolina Board of Elections, "Candidate lists," accessed March 9, 2012
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official Primary Election Results," accessed June18, 2012