Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Georgia, District 14|
Grant ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Georgia's 14th District. Grant sought the nomination on the Democratic ticket.  Candidates wishing to run were required to file by the signature filing deadline of May 25, 2012. The primary elections were held on July 31, 2012 and Grant was unopposed. He lost in the general election on November 6, 2012 to incumbent Tom Graves (R).
|U.S. House, Georgia, District 14 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Tom Graves Incumbent||73%||159,947|
|Source: Georgia Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House, Georgia, District 14, 2012 - Daniel Grant Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner||$1,179,677|
|Total Spent by Election Winner||$1,126,844|
|Top contributors to Daniel Grant's campaign committee|
|Intl Brotherhood of Electrical Workers||$5,000|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Daniel + Grant + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- President Obama learned about IRS scandal 'in the news,' adviser says - kypost.com
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS targeting - KATU
- What's on Sunday - New York Times
- Sunday announcements - Tiffin Advertiser Tribune
- Grilling Season Starts Early On Capitol Hill - ABC News (blog)
- Pop and Jazz Music - New York Times
- House chairman sees IRS errors as part of pattern - Access North Georgia
- Wall Street hoping for Fed reprieve for derivatives desks - Central Banking (subscription)
- County by county news for Friday - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Your Students, Your Schools -- Des Moines west - DesMoinesRegister.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found