|Arkansas House of Representatives District 31|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Greenberg is an attorney and has worked in communications/editorial services.
Greenberg did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Education Committee, Arkansas House
- Legislative Joint Auditing Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Joint Performance Review Committee, Arkansas State Legislature (Vice Chair)
- State Agencies and Governmental Affairs Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Elections
- Subcommittee on Higher Education
- Subcommittee on State Agencies
Greenberg's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1019 - "CONCERNING REQUIRED STATEMENTS IN BROADCAST POLITICAL ADVERTISEMENTS."
- HB 1052 - "AN ACT TO PREVENT RETALIATION AGAINST PUBLIC EMPLOYEES FOR REQUESTING RECORDS UNDER THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT OF 1967."
- HB 1053 - "THE OPEN CHECKBOOKS IN GOVERNMENT ACT."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Greenberg raised $15,013 for his campaign.
Below are Greenberg's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Health Care Assoc||$2,000|
|Southwestern Energy Co||$750|
- Daniel Greenberg's campaign website
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Daniel Greenberg
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
|Arkansas House District 31
| Succeeded by|
David J. Sanders
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|
Arkansas Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | FOIA procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Board Districts |