|Former candidate for|
|Utah House of Representatives District 52|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Paget's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "He believes that education decisions should be made locally by parents, teachers, and administrators in our communities, and not by the Federal Government. He understands the need for strong education standards for Utah’s children, so they can compete in the global economy."
- Excerpt: "As a Veteran, Daniel feels it is a moral obligation as a country to honor promises made to those who served and to their survivors."
Economy and Jobs
- Excerpt: "Daniel’s priorities for creating jobs and improving the economy include promoting small business development, paving the way for Utah exports, and investing in infrastructure."
- Excerpt: "Daniel believes in a Utah that is free of discrimination based on race, sexual orientation and gender identity."
Ethical and Open Government
- Excerpt: "Daniel believes that citizens who are elected as representatives of their peers should be of the highest integrity. This integrity should encompass not only an official’s private life but their public and political life as well."
Elections for the office of Utah House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 20, 2014. Daniel Paget was unopposed in the Democratic convention. Incumbent John Knotwell was unopposed in the Republican convention. Knotwell defeated Paget in the general election.
|Utah House of Representatives District 52, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||John Knotwell Incumbent||76.5%||6,055|
Paget ran for election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 52. Paget was unopposed in the June 26 Democratic primary and was defeated by John Knotwell (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Utah House of Representatives, District 52, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Daniel + Paget + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Daniel Paget on Facebook
- Daniel Paget on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart