Daniel Webster (Massachusetts)
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Sixth Plymouth|
|2003 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Webster is an attorney. He served on the Hanson Board of Selectmen from 1997-2002.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Webster served on the following committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Webster served on the following committees:
- Financial Services Joint Committee
- Housing Joint Committee
- Ways and Means
- Judiciary Joint Committee
Webster was unopposed in the Republican primary on September 6. The general election was November 6. Webster withdrew from the race following the primary election, saying he wanted to focus more on his law practice and his family.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives General Election, Sixth Plymouth District (2010)|
|Josh Culter (D)||8,804|
|Daniel Webster (R)||9,304|
Webster raised $22,820 for his campaign.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, Plymouth Sixth (2008)|
|Daniel K Webster (R)||16,914|
In 2010, Webster received $51,711 in campaign donations. The largest donors are listed below.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Daniel Webster (Massachusetts)'s campaign in 2010|
|Massachusetts Republican Party||$3,000|
|Pembroke Republican Town Cmte||$1,000|
|Kirby, Mary Alice||$675|
|Total Raised in 2010||$51,711|
Webster raised $22,820 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Massachusetts Association of Realtors||$600|
|Five different donors||$500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Daniel + Webster + Massachusetts + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Daniel Webster's personal website
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. Daniel Webster
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Daniel Webster on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Webster
- 2012 State Primary Candidate List, "Massachusetts Secretary of State," accessed June 27, 2012
- Patriot Ledger, "Barry named to replace Rep. Daniel Webster on November ballot" accessed October 5, 2012
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 2, 2010," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 4, 2008," accessed February 13, 2014
- 2008 Massachusetts Election Fundraising, Candidates
- Follow the Money, "Massachusetts 2010 - Candidates," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts House donor numbers
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Plymouth 6
| Succeeded by|
Josh Cutler (D)
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |