Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Arizona House of Representatives District 18|
Fisher's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"We need to be training our children today with the skill sets to adapt to ideas, technologies, and intellectual advancements that do not even exist yet."
- Excerpt:"Moving forward, we need to articulate a strategic vision for the state which moves beyond the short-sighted approach of the 12-month budgetary cycle and is focused on investing in a sustainable, 21st century economy."
- Excerpt:"With a focus on implementing a comprehensive tax policy for Arizona, and diversifying our overall economy, we can have reductions in the rates of taxation if we close a significant portion of the special interest loopholes for exemption."
- Excerpt:"As an employer who provides and pays for 100% of my 60+ employees healthcare premiums, I do not believe my personal beliefs about healthcare services should dictate choices they make with their healthcare providers and families."
- Excerpt:"I will gladly champion legislation that restricts the influence of special interests, limits gifts to elected officials, requires full disclosure of financial and in-kind benefits, and creates not an illusion of transparency, but actual transparency and open government."
Fisher ran in the 2012 election for Arizona House of Representatives District 18. He and Corey Harris ran unopposed in the August 28, 2012, Democratic primary. He was defeated in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Darin + Fisher + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Darin Fisher on Facebook
- Darin Fisher on Twitter