Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, North Carolina , District 1|
Holloman ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent North Carolina's 1st District. Holloman ran as a Libertarian party candidate. The signature filing deadline for candidates wishing to run was February 29, 2012. Holloman was looking to unseat incumbent Rep. G.K. Butterfield (D).
The Washington Post listed the House of Representatives elections in North Carolina in 2012 as one of the states that could have determined whether Democrats retook the House or Republicans held their majority in 2013. North Carolina was rated 8th on the list.
|U.S. House, North Carolina District 1 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||G.K. Butterfield Incumbent||75.3%||254,644|
|Source: North Carolina State Board of Elections "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
No campaign donor information available.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Darryl + Holloman + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Outer Banks Voice, "Players line up in Congressional, state elections," accessed March 3, 2012
- Politico, "2012 Election Map, North Carolina," accessed November 7, 2012
- Washington Post, "The 10 states that will determine control of the House in 2012," accessed April 25, 2012
- Open Secrets, "North Carolina's 1st Congressional District," accessed May 20, 2013