For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 71|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||February 5, 2013|
Marmon ran in a special election for Georgia House of Representatives District 71. The seat is vacant following Robert Stokely's (R) resignation in order to serve as a Coweta County Magistrate Judge. Marmon lost against Michael Farbo, Jr. (R), Thomas Crymes (R), David J. Stover (R), Richard Weisser (R) and Cynthia Conradt Bennett (D) in the special election on February 5. Candidates had until January 9 to qualify. As no candidate won 50 percent of the vote, the top two-vote-getters - Crymes and Stover - proceeded to a runoff.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 71, Special Election, 2013|
Marmon ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 71. Marmon was defeated by Robert Stokely in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Georgia House of Representatives District 71 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Darryl + Marmon + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Candidate Qualification Complete In Special Election For State House District 71"
- Georgia Secretary of State, "CANDIDATE QUALIFICATION COMPLETE IN SPECIAL ELECTION FOR STATE HOUSE DISTRICT 71," January 10, 2013
- Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division, "Candidate List," accessed May 29, 2012
- The Citizen, "Stokely turns down House seat for local appointment," December 23, 2012
- Times Herald, "State Representative Special Election: Stover, Crymes set for runoff," February 6, 2013
- results.enr.clarityelections.com, "Official special election results," accessed November 15, 2013
- Associated Press, "Georgia - Summary Vote Results" accessed July 31, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "General Primary/General Nonpartisan/Special Election July 31, 2012," accessed August 9, 2012
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |