Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Georgia, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||May 20, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Carter ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 169. Carter was defeated by incumbent Chuck Sims in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012. No candidates filed to run in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Georgia House of Representatives District 169 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Chuck Sims Incumbent||62.9%||4,176|
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Carter's reports.
|Darwin Carter (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||November 1, 2013||$0.00||$106,093.65||$(8,153)||$97,740|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$97,940||$500||$(9,938)||$88,502|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Darwin + Carter + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Carter for State Representative Facebook page
- Electful profile
- Campaign website
- Darwin Carter for Congress Facebook Page
- Roll Call, "Former Kingston Staff to run for GA01" Accessed May 14, 2013
- Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division "Candidate List" Accessed May 29, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, Unofficial Primary Election Results, retrieved July 31, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "General Primary/General Nonpartisan/Special Election July 31, 2012," accessed August 9, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Darwin Carter 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 4, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed February 24, 2014
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |