Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives District 24|
|Party||U.S. Taxpayers Party|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Philip Kurczewski was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Anthony Forlini defeated Arzo Smith in the Republican primary. Daryl Smith ran as a U.S. Taxpayers Party candidate. Forlini defeated Kurczewski and Smith in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 24 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Anthony Forlini Incumbent||87.2%||5,450|
Smith was a U.S. Taxpayers Party of Michigan candidate for District 15 in the Michigan House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. He was defeated by George Darany (D) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 15 General election (2010)|
|George Darany (D)||12,408|
|Suzanne Sareini (R)||10,221|
|Daryl Smith (U.S. Taxpayers of Michigan)||1,007|
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 24
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "General Election Results," March 2, 2011