Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois State Senate District 57|
|Trustee-At-Large, Saint Clair Township|
|2009 - Present|
|Profession||Owner, insurance agency|
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2012
Barnes ran in the 2012 election for Illinois State Senate District 57. Barnes was unopposed in the Republican primary on March 20, 2012 and was defeated by Democratic incumbent James Clayborne in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois State Senate, District 57, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||James Clayborne Incumbent||60%||54,596|
Barnes's campaign website listed the following endorsements:
- St. Clair County Republican Party Chairman, Jon McLean
- The St. Clair County Republican Women
- Member of Illinois State Rifle Association
- Summit Sign and Graphics
Barnes and his wife, Deborah, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dave + Barnes + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Dave Barnes Sr., Illinois State Senator Candidate for the 57th District Facebook page
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Candidate List," accessed December 5, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed May 14, 2014
- Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed December 31, 2012
- Dave Barnes, "Endorsements," accessed October 23, 2012