|Michigan House of Representatives, District 62|
Morgan's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "As your State Representative and a proud member of the Battle Creek Chamber of Commerce, I will always fight to keep your taxes at the lowest levels possible. Simply put... the more money you have in your pockets the more you will spend here in the 62nd District. I will work with our small business and labor leaders, and count on them for their expert advice on what can be done in Lansing in order to benefit job growth in our Community."
- Excerpt: "The education of every Michigan citizen from early education through K-12 is of crucial importance. We must also reach out to those who might have made bad choices early in life and give them an opportunity to better themselves trough a strong adult education program. I see this as a worthwhile and incredibly important investment in the future social and economic welfare of our community and state."
- Excerpt: "As your State Representative I will take a very active nonpartisan role and work with our local leaders to help bring the roads in our community back to safe levels that will promote job creation and help return our property values back to the levels we once knew."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Andy Helmboldt defeated Dave Morgan and Terris Todd in the Democratic primary. John Bizon defeated Art Kale in the Republican primary.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 62 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 62 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 63 General election (2010)|
|James Bolger (R)||20,935|
|Dave Morgan (D)||12,408|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dave + Morgan + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 62
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Dave Morgan on Facebook
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- davemorgan2014.com, "On The Issues," accessed July 30, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "General Election Results," March 2, 2011
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |