|Nebraska State Senate District 2|
|2007-October 7, 2011|
|Mayor of Louisville|
|Louisville City Council|
|High school||Louisville High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Nebraska, 1974|
Pankonin began his political experience as a member on the Louisville Public Schools Board and the Louisville City Council in 2000. He left the city council in 2003 to become Mayor of Louisville, Nebraska until 2006, in the year which he was elected a Nebraskan senator.
Pankonin graduated from Louisville High School, earned his Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the University of Nebraska in 1974 and attended the M.B.A. program at Northwestern University from 1974 to 1975. His professional experience includes serving as the president and owner of Pankonin's, Incorporated.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Pankonin served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Pankonin served on these committees:
- Banking, Commerce and Insurance Committee
- Health and Human Services Committee
- Nebraska Retirement Systems Committee
- See also: Nebraska State Senate elections, 2010
|Nebraska State Senate, District 2 General election (2010)|
- See also: Nebraska State Senate elections, 2006
|Nebraska State Senate, District 2 (2006)|
In 2010, a year in which Pankonin was up for re-election, he collected $42,311 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Nebraska State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Dave Pankonin's campaign in 2010|
|Nebraska Optometric Association||$3,000|
|Nebraska Bankers Association||$3,000|
|Nebraska Cooperative Council||$2,200|
|Union Pacific Railroad||$2,000|
|Nebraska Telecommunications Association||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$42,311|
In 2008, a year he was not up for re-election, Pankonin collected $18,398 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Nebraska Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors||$2,000|
|Nebraska State Education Association||$1,200|
|Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants||$1,000|
|Union Pacific Railroad||$750|
Pankonin was born in Lincoln, Nebraska on December 1, 1951, and raised in Louisville, Nebraska. He is married to Lori Pankonin. Pankonin was involved with a number of organizations, including the Cass County Historical Society, Home State Bank, Louisville Care Center Advisory Board, Louisville First United Methodist Church, Louisville Public Library Board, Nebraska United Methodist Church Council on Finance and Administration, Nebraska United Methodist Foundation and the College of Business Administration Alumni Association, University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dave + Pankonin + Nebraska + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Key Votes from Project Vote Smart
- Dave Pankonin on Wikipedia
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Journal Star, "District 2 state senator resigns," August 31, 2011
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Sen. Dave Pankonin," accessed November 17, 2014
- Nebraska State Legislature, "LB39 - Provide restrictions relating to petition circulation and change campaign reporting provisions," accessed May 13, 2014
- Nebraska Secretary of State, "Official Report of the Board of State Canvassers of the State of Nebraska - General Election - November 2, 2010," accessed February 15, 2014
- Nebraska Secretary of State, "2006 General Election Results," accessed April 10, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 contribution reports," accessed November 17, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions to Dave Pankonin," accessed November 17, 2014
- www.1011now.com, "Sen. Deb Fischer Announces Endorsements from 13 Neb. State Senators," accessed May 13, 2014
|Nebraska State Senate District 2
| Succeeded by|