|Montana House of Representatives, District 66|
|Profession||Retired laser technician|
Ponte listed his platform on his website:
- Support Development of Montana's Resources
- Work to Lessen Montana's Federal Dependency
- Support Logical Wolf Management
- Require Governmental Accountability
- Support Parental Rights and School Choice
Ponte ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 66. Ponte ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Jennifer Pomnichowski (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 66, General Election, 2012|
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2010
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dave + Ponte + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |