For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 66|
|Profession||Retired laser technician|
Ponte listed his platform on his website:
- Support Development of Montana's Resources
- Work to Lessen Montana's Federal Dependency
- Support Logical Wolf Management
- Require Governmental Accountability
- Support Parental Rights and School Choice
Ponte ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 66. Ponte ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Jennifer Pomnichowski (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 66, General Election, 2012|
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2010
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dave + Ponte + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |