Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Florida House of Representatives, District 11|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Florida House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 20, 2014. Dave Smith was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Janet Adkins was unopposed in the Republican primary. Adkins defeated Smith in the general election.
Smith ran in the 2012 election for Florida House of Representatives District 11. Smith ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent Janet Adkins (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 11, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Janet Adkins Incumbent||71.8%||57,507|
|Independent||Daniel F. Walsh||0%||8|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dave + Smith + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House of Representatives District 11
- Florida House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Florida State Legislature
- Florida Division of Elections, "2014 Florida Election Watch - Multi-County or District Offices," accessed September 3, 2014
- Florida Division of Elections, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," accessed June 23, 2014
- Florida Secretary of State Elections Division, "Candidate List," accessed June 14, 2012
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |