Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 46B|
Arvidson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Education – By any means Necessary
- Excerpt:"Every tax dollar sent to educate our children, should do just that. For it to go to funding causes or candidates, is fundamentally wrong."
Smaller Government – We need it now
- Excerpt:"I will fight to make sure you are given something back for your lack of Liberty."
Stadiums – And other big ticket rip offs
- Excerpt:"Freedom does not only include your right to seek “Life Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness” Freedom also includes for you to keep as much of your hard earned Money for yourself and your family as possible."
MN Dot - I am gonna cause MN Dot a lot of problems
- Excerpt:"The State gas tax doubled from a nickel to a dime, and the roads have gotten worse, if it wasn’t for a mild winter we would be laughed at from other States because our pot holes would be big enough to fish in."
Lower the drinking age to 19
- Excerpt:"That no one wants to touch this issue is ridiculous, everyone knows it should be lowered, but no one has the intestinal fortitude to champion the campaign, I do!"
Arvidson ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 46B. He was unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Steve Simon (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 46B, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Steve Simon Incumbent||70.1%||14,956|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Arvidson + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |