|Indiana House of Representatives District 99|
|High school||Ben Davis High School (1983)|
|Bachelor's||Indiana University (1987)|
|M.D.||A.T. Still University (1991)|
- 1991: A.T. Still University, DO, Osteopathic Medicine
- 1987: Indiana University, B.S., biology, psychology
- 1983: Ben Davis High School
Blank is a board-certified emergency physician and has practiced medicine in Indiana for the past 16 years.
Blank ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 99. Blank ran unopposed in the May 8 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Vanessa J. Summers (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 99, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Vanessa Summers Incumbent||83.3%||19,707|
|Republican||David T. Blank||16.7%||3,942|
Blank lost to Democratic incumbent Vanessa Summers by a margin of 9,526 to 3,955. Libertarian candidate John Meuser came in third with 322 votes, and Green candidate Beth Hayes came in fourth with 214 votes. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
In the May 4th primary, Blank ran unopposed and received 1,578 votes.
Blank and his wife Julia have been married for 18 years. They have four children.
- Results for the May 4, 2010 primary in Indiana
- Watchdog Indiana Candidate Ratings
- Campaign website
- Facebook page
- Twitter account
- LinkedIn Page
- Dr. David Blank for Indiana Statehouse Facebook Page, "Info" accessed April 25, 2012
- Vote Blank, "Bio," accessed April 25, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2010 Official General Election Results," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2010 Official Primary Election Results," accessed March 6, 2014
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |