Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 114|
Boone's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "Keeping our Budgets Balanced and our Debt Small"
- "Guarding our 9 Billion Dollar Rainy Day Fund and heading off new taxes"
- "Promoting a business climate in Texas that will fight for free enterprise"
- "Fighting unfunded federal mandates and regulations at all levels of state government"
- "Supporting new penalties for crimes related to home and auto burglaries"
- "Developing a leadership role on education funding"
|Texas House of Representatives District 114 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Bill Keffer (advanced to runoff)||47.5%||4,745|
|Jason Villalba (advanced to runoff)||41.2%||4,114|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Boone + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |