|New Hampshire State Senate District 16|
|2010 - Present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||February 16, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Northeastern University, 1975|
|Master's||University of Rhode Island, 1980|
|Place of birth||Dover, NH|
|Profession||Real Estate Appraiser|
Boutin previously served in the New Hampshire House of Representatives, representing the Merrimack 9 District.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Boutin served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Capital Budget, Chair|
|• Public and Municipal Affairs, Chair|
Boutin won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire State Senate, District 16. Boutin ran unopposed in the September 11th Republican primary election and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 16, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||David Boutin Incumbent||49.1%||13,876|
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 16 General election (2010)|
|David Boutin (R)||11,678|
|Kathleen Kelley (D)||8,500|
2010 (Special Election)
On February 16, 2010 David Boutin won the election for New Hampshire State Senate, District 16 with 3,775 votes.
Boutin raised $4,481 for his campaign.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 16 (2010)|
|David Boutin (R)||3,775|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Boutin was up for re-election, he collected $45,497 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|New Hampshire State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to David Boutin's campaign in 2010|
|New Hampshire Association Of Realtors||$2,100|
|Gallagher Callahan & Gartrell||$1,250|
|Total Raised in 2010||$45,497|
Listed below is the largest contributor to David Boutin's 2008 campaign.
Boutin has a wife, Janet.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Boutin + New + Hampshire + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Senate panel voices support for plan for new $38 million women's prison in ... - The Union Leader
- Party line votes on Senate panel to change voter ID, registration laws - NewHampshire.com
- Bus service to begin from Concord to Manchester airport - Concord Monitor
- Student IDs: Not this again - The Union Leader
- State senators urged to provide funds for alcohol, drug treatment - The Union Leader
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 1998
- ↑ Union Leader, "Boutin wins District 16 special election," February 16, 2010
- ↑ Union Leader, "John DiStaso's Granite Status: Leading Cain supporter Jack Kimball sticking with embattled candidate," December 1, 2011
- ↑ New Hampshire Secretary of State "2012 Candidate List
- ↑ New Hampshire Secretary of State, Official Primary Results
- ↑ 2008 Follow the Money's report on David's 2008 campaign contributions
- ↑ 2010 contribution reports
Theodore Gatsas (R)
|New Hampshire State Senate District 16
| Succeeded by|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives Merrimack 9 District
| Succeeded by|