David Brown (Georgia)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia State Senate District 15|
|Bachelor's||Georgia Institute of Technology (1993)|
|Master's||Liberty University (2010), (2009) Georgia Institute of Technology (2000)|
- 2010: Master of Divinity, Liberty University
- 2009: Master of Arts, Liberty University
- 2000: Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
- 1993: Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
Brown is a Pastor, engineer, and retired military officer (Army and Air Force).
- See also: Georgia State Senate elections, 2012
Brown ran in the 2012 election for Georgia State Senate District 15. Brown ran unopposed in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012. Incumbent Ed Harbison (D) defeated Reginald Pugh in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Brown was defeated in the general election.
|Georgia State Senate, District 15, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Ed Harbison Incumbent||74.7%||40,245|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Brown + Georgia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division, "Candidate List," accessed May 29, 2012
- [Information submitted to BP staff via Bio Submission Form]
- Georgia Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- Georgia Elections Division, "2012 Election Results" accessed November 16, 2012