David Butler (Arizona)
|Arizona House of Representatives District 25|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Ohio State University|
- Ohio State University, Bachelor's, Political Science
Butler is self-employed as a wholesale distributor.
Elections for the office of Arizona House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place August 26, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 28, 2014. David Butler and Sheila Ogea were unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Justin Olson and Russell Bowers defeated Haydee Dawson, Michelle Udall and Jerry Walker in the Republican primary. Butler, Ogea, Olson, Bowers and Michael Kielsky (L) will face off in the general election.
Butler ran in the 2012 election for Arizona House of Representatives District 25. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 28, 2012. He was defeated in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Butler and his wife Vivian have four children and nine grandchildren.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Butler + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arizona State Legislature
- Arizona state legislative districts
- Arizona House of Representatives
- Arizona House of Representatives elections, 2014
- David Butler for Arizona State House Facebook Page, "Info," accessed September 22, 2012
- David Butler for Arizona House, "About David Butler," accessed September 22, 2012
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed August 27, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election," May 27, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2010 Primary candidate list," accessed December 20, 2013
- [http://www.azsos.gov/election/2012/Primary/Canvass.pdf Arizona Secretary of State, " Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed December 20, 2013]