David C. Boyd
|David C. Boyd|
|Minnesota Public Utilities Commission|
|July 10, 2007 - Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||July 10, 2007|
|Appointed by||Gov. Tim Pawlenty|
|Bachelor's||St. Olaf College|
|Ph.D.||University of Minnesota|
Boyd is a member of the National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (NARUC) Board of Directors. Boyd currently serves as Vice Chair of the International Confederation of Energy Regulators (ICER).
- B.A. degree with majors in biology and chemistry from St. Olaf College
- Ph.D. degree in chemistry from the University of Minnesota
Public Utilities Commission 2007-2012
Boyd has served on the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission since he was appointed in 2007. His term as Commissioner included three years served as Chairman. Boyd's current term expires January 5, 2015.
Minnesota Public Utilities Commission
121 7th Place E., Suite 350
Saint Paul, MN 55101-2147
Consumer Assistance: 651.296.0406
Toll Free: 800.657.3782
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Boyd + Minnesota"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Public Services Commissioner
- Minnesota Public Utilities Commission
- Governor of Minnesota
- Minnesota Secretary of State
- Minnesota Public Utilities Commission, "About Us" accessed October 20, 2012
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
|Minnesota Public Service Commission
| Succeeded by|