Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 31|
|1982 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||31|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Cote was a delegate to the New Hampshire State Democratic Convention in 1982, and the New Hampshire Constitutional Convention in 1984.
Cote graduated from Nashua High School. His professional experience includes working as a freelance legal researcher.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Cote served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Election Law, Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Cote served on this committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Election Law|
Cote won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 31. Cote was unopposed in the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Cote won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 23 general election (2010)|
|Mary Gorman (D)||752|
|David Cote (D)||720|
|Timothy Hogan (R)||629|
|Seth Marshall (D)||619|
|Howard Coffman (R)||537|
On November 4, 2008, Cote was re-elected by finishing second for the three-seat Hillsborough 23 District of the New Hampshire House of Representatives receiving 1,515 votes, behind Democrat Mary Gorman (1,520), and above Democrat Seth Marshall (1,293), Republican Paul Lannon (835), and "Others" (21). 
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 23|
|Mary Gorman (D)||1,520|
|David Cote (D)||1,515|
|Seth Marshall (D)||1,293|
|Paul Lannon (R)||835|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Cote was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Cote + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Book News: Judge's Comments Bruising To Apple's Price-Fixing Case - New Hampshire Public Radio
- EVENTS CALENDAR: Dance-A-Thon at Owenego, Sponge Bob photo op at ... - New Haven Register
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: For Manchester woman, her career is in ... - The Union Leader
- Bowls: Outdoor season is off to a sunny start in West Sussex - Chichester Observer
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998>