Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 34|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Sheldon Neeley defeated seven others in the Democratic primary. Bruce Rogers was unopposed in the Republican primary. Neeley defeated Rogers in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 34 General Election, 2014|
Davenport was defeated by Democrat Dan Kildee. Davenport ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Michigan's 5th District. Davenport ran as an Independent candidate. He faced Jim Slezak (R), Gregory Creswell (L), and Dan Kildee (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Michigan District 5 General Election, 2012|
|Source: Michigan Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Davenport + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 34
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Live, "David Davenport launches recall effort against fellow Flint school board members," October 26, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Politico, "2012 Election Map, Michigan"
- Unofficial general election candidate list
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |